Give Today. Change a Life.
Become a Hope Santa this Holiday Season!
Hope for Harvest Winter Wishes 2022 is now open!
Are you interested in spreading joy to a local family this season? Join our team of Hope Santas! Hope Santas receive a child’s holiday wish list and donate personalized presents so that they may receive the blessing of holiday gifts!
Here’s how it works:
- Each registered child writes a “Letter to Santa” with information about themself and their top gift requests.
- The Hope for Harvest team matches each child with a community member who is interested in sending holiday gifts.
- This community member joins our team of “Hope Santas”, who shop, wrap and send personalized gifts for their assigned child.
- Gifts are received at Hope for Harvest Youth Center.
- Children and families join us at the Hope for Harvest Youth Center to open gifts and attend our annual winter holiday party! (Hope Santas will not be in attendance).
- Hope Santas receive pictures and a Thank You letter from their assigned child.
Partner With Us and Sponsor a Child Today
Your donation today will immediately go towards our mission – to assist, encourage and educate the underserved and homeless youth throughout the Charlotte community. Every dollar you give allows Hope For Harvest to continue supplying essential services and items to our youth that empowers and inspires.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, Hope For Harvest relies on the generosity of our friends and community members to continue creating an environment and programs that ensure our youth not only survive but thrive. Please visit our youth center wish list and review the donation information below to see how you can help.
Additional information regarding check donations and donation drop-offs.
Mailing a donation or check to Hope For Harvest Youth Center
- Attn: Lacey Brooks
- 1800 Brewton Drive
- Charlotte, NC 28206
Have gently used goods or clothing for children and young adults?
- Items may be received at 1800 Brewton Drive, NC 28206.
- Please follow the link below to schedule an in-person drop-off.