Hope for Harvest’s Clothing Pantry is at 1800 Brewton Drive Charlotte NC, 28206 and will be open every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
Adults and children are welcome at our Clothing Pantry from 12PM until 2PM for FREE gently used and new clothes, shoes and more.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact us at (980)299-6001 or by email at email@example.com.
Summer Camp Program
HFH Summer Camp is for children ages 6 – 14. Our summer camp consists of daily meals, educational tutorials, a wide range of activities, and a summer to remember for our campers.
Registration Fee: $50/per child
Age Guidelines: The Hope For Harvest Youth Center Summer Camp is for children ONLY ages six (6) to fourteen (14) years-old, no exceptions.
Hours of Operation: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting registrations for our 2020 Summer Camp program.
COVID-19 Summer Camp Update
Due to COVID-19 things at Hope For Harvest will be a little different this year. Our summer camp program has been modified to comply with the guidance issued by the North Carolina Health and Human Services Department. We are following COVID-19 safety precautions within our programs that include practices such as lower staff to child ratio, social distancing, frequent handwashing and enhanced sanitation practices.
We understand that Hope For Harvest has been a resource to many families and want to ensure that we can operate in a safe and secure environment. Hope For Harvest brings a holistic approach to a child’s summer camp experience. Activities focus on the mind, body and soul of each child. We believe this comprehensive approach inspires Hope in each child to strive for more.
What are we changing?
- This year the Hope For Harvest Summer Camp will host two (2) two-week sessions that will be a combination of virtual and on-site day-camps.
- $50 registration fee for each session, per child.
- Each session will accommodate up to 15 campers on a first come first serve basis. We ask that you only sign up for one session.
- Due to COVID-19, any child with underlying medical conditions such as asthma may not be able to participate in the on-site camp.
- Session One
- On-Site: July 6th – July 17th (Monday, Wednesday, Friday ONLY)
- Session Two
- On-Site: July 20th – July 31st (Monday, Wednesday, Friday ONLY)
- Virtual Engagement
- This will start the week of June 23rd and will continue throughout the duration of the summer camp. The engagement will use various social media and communication tools to interface with our campers before the start and during camp.
***Camp dates and sessions are subject to change as we monitor any changes related to COVID-19***
You will be directed to Paypal to complete payment after registering. Registrations are not complete until payment is confirmed.